Dells’ Junior Golf Championship presented by American Family Insurance
WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. The first Dells’ Junior Golf Championship presented by American Family Insurance and hosted at Wild Rock and Trapper’s Turn concluded today. Winners of the two-day tournament included:
1. Kyle Wille, Edgerton, WI, 2019, *78-73-151 +7
2. Marty Swab, Menomonee Falls, WI, 2020, *76-75-151 +7
3. Carson Frisch, Middleton, WI, 2020, *80-76-156 +12
1. Kaeden Nomm, Minocqua, WI, 2022, *83-77-160 +16
2. Charlie Erlandson, Verona, WI, 2023, *85-80-165 +21
3. Alwang Deang, Madison, WI, 2023, *82-84-166 +22
1. Tyson Sparks, Muskego, WI, 2024, *86-74-160 +16
2. Luke Taebel, Holmen, WI, 2024, *95-82-177 +33
3. James Baker, Middleton, WI, 2023, *91-89-180 +36
1. Rachel Kauflin, Wauwatosa, WI, 2020, *73-76-149 +5
2. Caylie Kotlowski, Stoughton, WI, 2021, *83-76-159 +15
3. Grace Suter, Oconomowoc, WI, 2020, *80-82-162 +18
1. Sarah Balding, Brookfield, WI, 2022, *82-85-167 +23
2. Kailey White, Frankfurt, IL, 2022, *83-85-168 +24
3. Norah Roberts, Racine, WI, 2023, *83-87-170 +26
A complete list of participant scores can be found at WiscPGAjr.bluegolf.com. A total of 32 girls and 56 boys participated in the tournament.
According to Pat Stein, Wild Rock’s Golf Operations Director, “It was great to see these young golfers bring their best to this tournament. It was inspiring to see their enthusiasm for the sport.”
Wild Rock will also be hosting WSGA’s Net Partners 2- Man Championship on September 15 and 16, WSGA Net Partners Championship on September 18, and WSGA’s Senior Championship on September 19. For more information on any of these events visit WSGA.org
Wild Rock was designed by Hurdzan and Fry, and is recognized for having three distinct terrains and five sets of tee boxes making it a challenging course for golfers of all abilities. It is part of the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells, which is home to the Wilderness Hotel, Glacier Canyon Lodge and Conference Center, Wilderness on the Lake and a variety of freestanding condos, villas and cabins. Golfers can bring their families and extend their stay to enjoy the amazing waterpark facilities featuring four indoor and four outdoor waterparks with thrilling rides and slides and fun attractions including mini golf, laser tag, a laser maze, a zip line, go-karts and so much more.
The Wilderness is also home to the nationally-acclaimed Sundara Spa where a full range of spa services are offered, including a specially-targeted golfer’s massage. A variety of dining options are available at the Wilderness including Sarento’s Italian Restaurant, Field’s Premier Steakhouse, and several more. The resort offers stay and play golf vacation packages as well. For more information on the resort visitwww.wildernessresort.com or call 1.800.867.WILD (9453).
Trappers Turn is the ultimate golf course, designed to be challenging to the good player yet still approachable and fun for golfers of all skills levels. The course offers an 18-hole course and three nine-hole options, Arbor, Canyon and Lake, along with an extensive Practice Facility featuring a large bent grass teeing ground, six target greens guarded by bunkers, a large practice green for putting and a chipping green, including a practice bunker.
Trappers Turn is a part of the Kalahari Resorts & Conventions experience. Kalahari Resorts is home to America’s Largest Indoor Waterparks and is an authentically-African, all-under-one-roof family vacation destination that provides a beyond expectations experience with fun for every member of the family. For more information or to reserve a tee time, visit www.trappersturn.com.