The lighter the club, the faster the swing speed. Weighing just 286 grams, the Epic Star driver is Callaway’s lightest driver. That works in conjunction with our ball speed-enhancing Jailbreak Technology to help players of all types break their personal distance barrier.
• Jailbreak technology radically changes how the head behaves at impact to promote faster ball speed
• Ultra-light Exo-cage head construction consists of 46% lightweight triaxial carbon and a 9.7-gram crown
• Premium, ultra-light 39-gram Grand Bassara™ driver shaft, made in Japan by Mitsubishi® (first sub-40 gram shaft in a Callaway driver) uses a proprietary MR70 carbon fiber material to promote distance and control
• 11-gram sliding Adjustable Perimeter Weight (6 grams lighter than GBB Epic)
• 41-gram Golf Pride® J200 grip
• Fixed, lightweight hosel (7 grams lighter than OptiFit™ hosel)
• 10.5° & 12° loft
• $699.99 MAP
Features & Benefits
Increased Swing Speed and Distance from Premium, Ultra-light Components
Ultra-light 286-gram total weight based on 39-gram Mitsubishi Grand Bassara™ shaft, 41-gram Golf Pride® J200 grip, 9.7-gram triaxial carbon crown.
Increased Ball Speed and Distance from Jailbreak Technology
Innovative ball speed technology that profoundly changes how the head and face behave at impact to promote more speed across a larger area of the face for increased average distance.
Maximum Forgiveness from Exo-Cage Construction
Innovative titanium Exo-cage with ultra-light triaxial carbon crown and sole moves more weight to the perimeter for high MOI, high launch and low spin.
Faster Head Speed from Industry-leading Aerodynamics
Streamlined head with proprietary Speed Step™ to improve airflow for more swing speed and distance without extra effort.