Oneida, Wisconsin, June 29, 2018 – The second edition of the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic is just days away. Here’s everything fans need to know before attending the tournament.
Tickets: Spectators can still purchase tickets via www.ThornberryCreekLPGAClassic.com. Beginning Tuesday, July 3 at 7 a.m., tickets will be available at the admissions gate. General admission tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the gate. Weekly general admission is $65 in advance and $75 at the gate. A limited number of clubhouse tickets, Skywoman Suite hospitality tickets and access to The Deck at 17 Green presented by Festival Foods is still available.
Complimentary admission: The following groups receive free general admission:
· Children ages 17 and younger (with a paying adult)
· Active duty, retired, reserve and veterans of the military plus one guest (must show valid ID)
· Oneida Nation of Wisconsin Tribal Members (must show Oneida ID)
General Spectator Parking: Complimentary spectator parking is located at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, 2740 W Mason St, Green Bay, WI 54307. Shuttles will transport guests to and from the admissions gate at Thornberry Creek at Oneida. No spectator or disabled spectator parking will be available in the immediate vicinity of the golf course. All other parking is by permit only. Parking restrictions surrounding the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic grounds and within the village of Hobart will be closely monitored and enforced. ADA accessible shuttles will be in rotation to and from the spectator parking lot.
Taxi/Uber: Taxi and Uber drivers will not be permitted to drop off guests at the golf course. All spectators must be dropped off at the General Parking lot located at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (2740 W Mason St, Green Bay, WI 54307) where they will be transported by shuttle to the golf course.
· Monday, July 2: Closed to spectators
· Tuesday, July 3: Professional practice day; first spectator shuttle bus at 7 a.m.
· Wednesday, July 4: Pro-am day; first spectator shuttle bus at 6:30 a.m.
· Thursday, July 5-Sunday, July 8: Competition days; first spectator shuttle bus at 6:30 a.m.
Spectator Guidelines: The full list of prohibited items and spectator guidelines is available here: http://www.thornberrycreeklpgaclassic.com/spectator/prohibited-items-guidelines/. Please note that spectators are permitted to bring cell phones onto the grounds, but they must be on silent.
Will Call: Will Call is located at the admissions gate at the main entrance of Thornberry Creek at Oneida. It is only reachable via general parking shuttles. Those picking up tickets at Will Call should park at the Spectator Lot at NWTC and take the complimentary shuttles to the course.
Will Call Hours:
- Monday, July 2nd: Closed to Public
- Tuesday, July 3rd – Sunday, July 8th: 7:00am – 4:00pm