America has fallen in love with Golf Nation’s inaugural season of original shows, including:
● Ambush with David Feherty – Hidden camera hijinks with golf’s most comedic figure
● Three Courses – Travel to play, eat and drink with influencers Gabi Powel, Hannah Leiner
● Golf Unseen – Adventures to exotic golf locations with cultural experiences, hosted by Carolina Romero and Mike Mason (nine-time X Games medalist)
● Tee Shots – Drink, chat, swing, repeat hosted by famous mixologist Bill Binder
● Versus – Rotating golf celebrities and influencers compete head-to-head
Now golfers and golf fans can view these five- to 15-minute series episodes on more than www.golfnation.com and its Android app.
In an epic deal, Golf Nation officially debuted its Free Ad-Supported Television (FAST) golf-lifestyle channel on the home screen of VIZIO’s tens of millions of Smart TVs in living rooms everywhere.
Millions of VIZIO Smart TV users will be among the first to stream Golf Nation programming at no cost on WatchFree+ channel 612 and on demand. Golf Nation content initially previewed in December 2022 on www.golfnation.com as a groundbreaking video-on-demand provider of entertaining, commercial-free, golf-lifestyle shows.
“Thanks in large part to VIZIO, Golf Nation boasts one of the largest golf-oriented audiences in the land,” says Nick Buzzell, Chairman and CEO of Golf Nation. “The significant distribution lift excites our brand partners who authentically sell products featured in our shows.”
Golf Nation hardly started from scratch. It boasted a built-in audience as more than 60% of sister channel Spirits Network viewers indicate a passion for golf.
In addition to professionally produced shows reaching a massive audience, what differentiates Golf Nation?
It is the first and only producer of original golf-lifestyle shows with the ability for viewers to click an on-screen “buy bar” to instantly purchase items while never leaving the streaming experience.
Shoppable video is the future of TV, video and streaming. With Golf Nation, it’s here and now.
Give Golf Nation a viewing spin on your VIZIO Smart TV or www.golfnation.com. You won’t be disappointed.