Boulder CO. – Wallaroo Hat Company, the innovative Australian inspired headwear brand that combines fashion and long-lasting sun protection, is featuring its newest collection of hats for women and men at trade shows around the country.
The collection includes a new line of hats, Carkella by Wallaroo, a private-label brand for the golf, travel, and resort industries. Carkella features UPF 30+ and 50+ rated hats with interchangeable magnetic badges that are ideal for individualized branding. The Carkella line affords a new opportunity to increase brand identity with customizable hats perfect for destinations, tournaments, industry events and private parties. An embossed metal badge attaches to a hidden magnet inside the trim of each hat. The badges can be customized using any artwork, logo, or one of Carkella’s signature designs.
Carkella hats feature a new Comfy-fit band – an elastic clip adjustment inside the crown – which provides a custom fit for added comfort and wind resistance.
With its innovative, flexible fabric blend, Carkella’s new collection of structured hats are versatile. Pack them into suitcases, carry-on and golf bags and they will bounce back to their original shape without any dents or wrinkles.
Wallaroo’s 2020 collection features fedora silhouettes with a modern Aussie twist, with most styles remaining packable and travel friendly. Focused on size inclusivity, Wallaroo has created petite versions of some of its most popular styles for 2020.
Recognized for its sun protective and travel friendly features, Wallaroo offers styles for women, men and children with UPF 30 + and 50+ rated materials that block 97.5% of the sun’s harmful rays. A staple for sun conscious and style-savvy consumers, Wallaroo hats are available in a variety of colors and fabrics.
WALLAROO’S 2020 COLLECTION INCLUDES:
- Caroline – Tonal ivory or beige colors give this fedora a distinctively feminine
- Charlie – Sophisticated structure and contrast stitching come together in perfect
- Darby – This cloche style hat is patterned in ivory and black with a black
- Gabi – A perfect balance between playful and sophisticated, the Gabi uses a Velcro adjustable back opening to keep your hair off of your neck. It is packable and ready to go on adventures with
- Ojai – This hat stands out for its detailed, tightly woven diamond pattern showcased on the crown. Ojai is available in a muted almond and dusty blue.
- Sausalito – Romantic and charming, this hat can be worn for any occasion. It’s lined for extra sun protection and features a 4-inch
New Petite Collection:
- Petite Sedona – Accented by a striking embroidered band and featuring a wider brim, this hat gives ample shade in the
- Petite Kristy – This flattering style is well suited to smaller frames. A faux leather band with metal buckle makes a bold statement wherever you
- Petite Catalina – A longtime favorite scaled down for a wider audience. A twisted raffia band ties in a bow in the
- Logan – A hat for any adventure. With a wide brim and a faux leather chin strap, Logan provides protection from the elements and stays secure in the
CARKELLA BY WALLAROO INCLUDES:
- Victoria – A tried-and-true hat made of ultra-lightweight poly straw material. Updated from the original Victoria hat, this version is fully lined and earns a UPF 50+ rating. The upturned brim and rounded crown feature a Comfy-fit adjustment to flatter
- Sydney Fedora – This modern take on the fedora creates a sophisticated and unique look, featuring classic styling juxtaposed with a multi-tonal weave and UPF 30+
- Fairway – This classic fedora can be folded, packed and bounces back to its original shape. Fairway features a Comfy-fit band for increased comfort and wind
- Parker – Made of lightweight poly-straw fabric, the knitted weave is breathable and comfortable as well as durable. The Parker features a 3-inch brim and a wind-resistant, Comfy-fit adjustment.
- Palm Beach – A wide-brimmed fedora that is crushable, comfortable and The Palm Beach can be packed and quickly reshaped, perfect for the golfer or weekender. Featuring an adjustable, wind-resistant Comfy-fit band, this fedora can be customized to fit both men and women perfectly.
About Wallaroo Hat Company
The Boulder, Colorado based Wallaroo Hat Company manufacturers an Australian inspired line of UPF 30+ and 50+, colorful, fashion-forward everyday hats. During a trip to Australia in 1999, Stephanie Carter learned the Aussie secret to sun protection: crushable, washable, wide-brimmed, UPF 30+ and 50+ fabric hats available in ultra- fashionable and colorful styles and patterns. This led Carter to launch a brand that merges fashion and function—Wallaroo Hat Company. Wallaroo hats are available at www.wallaroohats.com, in catalogs and more than 4,000 outdoor, resort, golf, gardening and boutique retail stores throughout the United States. For more information, or to view collections please visit www.wallaroohats.com.