NORTHBROOK, Ill., Sept. 12, 2017 – KemperSports announced today that eight courses that it manages were featured in GOLF Magazine’s list of the Top 100 Courses in the U.S. The company manages more top-ranked courses than any other management company.
“As a company, we are fortunate to work with so many fantastic golf properties,” said KemperSports CEO Steve Skinner. “This honor is a true testament to the vision of our clients as well as the KemperSports staffers that manage each of these great golf courses.”
KemperSports-managed properties that were honored include:
GOLF Magazine Top 100:
- No. 17 – Pacific Dunes – Bandon, Ore.
- No. 32 – Bandon Dunes – Bandon, Ore.
- No. 46 – Bandon Trails – Bandon, Ore.
- No. 47 – Streamsong Red – Streamsong, Fla.
- No. 52 (new) – Sand Valley – Nekoosa, Wis.
- No. 57 – Old Macdonald – Bandon, Ore.
- No. 64 – Streamsong Blue – Streamsong, Fla.
- No. 98 – Chambers Bay – University Place, Wash.
For more information on KemperSports, visit www.kempersports.com.
Northbrook, Ill.-based KemperSports builds, owns, leases and manages golf courses, resorts, athletic clubs and lodging venues across the U.S., Caribbean and Central America. The company’s award-winning portfolio includes nationally-ranked courses and tournament venues such as Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, named the No. 1 Golf Resort in North America by Golf Digest and GOLF magazine; The Glen Club; Desert Willow Golf Resort; Streamsong Resort; Harbor Shores, site of the KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship in 2018; and Chambers Bay, host of the 2010 U.S. Amateur and the 2015 U.S. Open. For more information about KemperSports, please visit http://www.kempersports.com.