Where can you get a copy of Midwest Golfing Magazine?
- Public and semi-private golf courses
- Convention and Visitor Bureaus
- Park Districts
- Lodging Facilities
- Golf Retail Stores
Midwest Golfing Magazine also offers a subscription package. The subscription package includes a one year in-home mailing of all four issues and a card for six free rounds of golf. Currently our magazine has over 500 subscribers and this number continues to grow as the sub program becomes more popular. Starting in 2008…Midwest Golfing Magazine will be teaming up with event/outing directors. Many directors have already asked us to supply them with copies of our magazine. They feel our magazine is the perfect golf gift for their participants. Here is a list of events/outings that are working with Midwest Golfing Magazine this season:
- Renewable World Foundation Fundraiser
- Delaney Open Benefiting the Lupus Foundation
- Spring Golf Classic Benefiting Special Olympics
- Kids Golf Foundation
- Classic Golf Destinations Charity Golf Travel Show
If you are interested in receiving complimentary copies of our magazine for your event/outing, please contact Kevin at 608-279-1479.